- Registered users, login to My Account and select "Enroll in eBilling."
- If you are not a registered user, Register Now.
Our service allows us to send bills directly into your email inbox.
- The eBill will look exactly like your current paper bill.
- The eBill has the added benefit of allowing you to pay the bill directly from your bank account free of charge. **The eBill payment option makes use of Adobe version 7 or above, some hand held devices such as IPAD and Android are not Adobe comaptible and will not allow the payment option.
Here's how it works
Our promise to you
- Your email address will never be shared with any external parties and will only be used for the purposes of sending you your bills, notifying you of water supply disruptions or any other services you may choose to receive.
- If, for any reason, your eBill does not reach you, United Water will automatically generate a paper bill, giving you total peace of mind that you will never miss a bill.
Here’s how eBilling helps the environment
Throughout United Water's nationwide operations, we send over 4.6 million paper bills to our customers every year. As a result, these paper bills have a dramatic impact on the environment:
- 119.5 tons of paper are used
- 239 tons of trees are destroyed
- Over 1.9 million gallons of water is used
- 604,431 pounds of greenhouse gases are emitted
- By subscribing to eBilling you will have made a choice to help protect the environment—today and for future generations.