eBilling is a secure and convenient way to pay your water bill—and you can help the environment too!
Here's how it works
Our service allows us to send bills directly into your email inbox.
- The eBill will look exactly like your current paper bill and all bill inserts will be included for your information.
Our promise to you
- Your email address will never be shared with any external parties and will only be used for the purposes of sending you your bills, notifying you of water supply disruptions or any other services you may choose to receive.
- You can revert to paper billing at any time, by simply clicking the 'unsubscribe' link included with every bill.
- If your email service is with Yahoo or AOL, every email will contain the United States Postal Service Electronic Postmark®. Other email carriers will be added as they register with USPS however all emails are sent with the highest security protocols currently available.
- If, for any reason, your eBill does not reach you, United Water will automatically generate a paper bill, giving you total peace of mind that you will never miss a bill.
Here’s how ebilling helps the environment
Throughout United Water's nationwide operations, we send over 4.6 million paper bills to our customers every year. As a result, these paper bills have a dramatic impact on the environment:
- 119.5 tons of paper are used
- 239 tons of trees are destroyed
- Over 1.9 million gallons of water is used
- 604,431 pounds of greenhouse gases are emitted
- By subscribing to eBilling you will have made a choice to help protect the environment—today and for future generations.