The environment is at the heart of our business.
Good environmental performance is a key component of sound business performance—with many benefits for our customers, our partners, and our communities.
Efficient lawn watering guide.
We strive to:
- Meet or exceed all local, state, and federal environmental requirements
- Reduce discharges and enhance reuse and safe disposal practices
- Use all resources, materials, and energy efficiently
- Purchase sustainable goods and services
- Measure and report our environmental performance
- Demonstrate environmental leadership
We also encourage all of our customers to save money and conserve water by using water wisely.
You can save water and money by:
- Installing water-saving showerheads and faucets
- Fixing leaky toilets
- Turning off the water while you’re brushing your teeth
- Using high-efficiency appliances
- Only using dishwashers if they are full
- Using water from dehumidifiers to water plants
An important strategy to reduce water use is water-efficient landscaping.
For more conservation tips, reference our annual Conservation Guide
Listen to conservation tips and other useful money saving topics featured on Idahos' very own 670 KBOI weekly radio program.
3) Outdoor conservation tips
4) Lawn watering tips
5) Plant selection
6) Lawn care
7) Landscape design
8) Save water around the home