Click here for online regsitration.
13.1 mile scenic run through Bergen County’s residential roadways, including reservoir views and a 2.3 mile trail run.
*USATF certified course, a USATF sanctioned race, and a USATF-NJ Grand Prix event worth 500 Points.
The course map will be available soon!
- Water at every mile starting at Mile 2, excluding any mile marks on the trail.
- Gatorade at Mile's 3, 5, 7.5, 10, and 11.
- Finish line refreshments
1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $200
3rd Place - $100
4th Place - $75
5th Place - $50
Awards for top 3 Men’s and Women’s Finisher’s in 14 Age Groups
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39,
40-44, 45-49, 50-54,55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and older.
Race results provided by Raceforum.com
• Send in your application. The entry fee is $40 before August 25th and $50 after August 25th
• Make checks payable to Hackensack University Medical Center Foundation
c/o Peggy Andrews
200 Old Hook Road
Harrington Park, NJ 07
• $3 Discount for USATF members
Download a printable application.
Check-in Location on Day of Race
HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley
(Formerly Pascack Valley Hospital)
250 Old Hook Road, Westwood, NJ 07675
Check-in Time: Begins at 7:00 am
Race Start Time: 8:45 am
PARKING INFORMATION COMING SOON
For More Information
• Email Greg Corcoran at Greg@racefaster.net
Photos provided by Ken Shelton Photography. Please visit KenShelton.com.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/runthereservoir