Taking Care of You
United Water offers a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that enables employees to:
- Choose the health plan that best suits their needs
- Build their financial stability through our 401(k) and other retirement plans.
- Enjoy a wealth of voluntary benefits
- Support their higher education goals
- Maintain a good work/life balance
- Gain peace of mind by knowing their benefits are secure
United Water offers medical coverage that allows you to select the level of coverage you prefer.
United Water offers additional health-related options to improve the lives of our employees and their families:
- Critical Illness
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
We also encourage continuous career development through our tuition assistance program.
Employees can invest in United Water's 401(k) retirement plan through convenient payroll deductions. The company will even match a portion of the funds. Employees can also roll over 401(k) investments from previous employers into this account.
United Water also offers:
- Paid vacation based on years of service
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plans
- Family/medical leave
- Short-term disability pay
- Employee fitness centers and wellness programs
Developing, retaining and engaging our employees are our highest priorities.